Our Valuation Advisory services are aimed to help our clients identify value in the businesses. This service goes beyond a normal Calculation of Value as our role is as an advocate and advisor. There are many factors that can impact the value of a business and our role as a Valuation Advisor is to identify potential scenarios and issues that may arise, along with making constructive recommendations. Our services can help both buy-side and sell-side clients.
Sell-side Valuation Advisory
1) Exit Planning – Ideal for clients looking to exit within the next three to five years, but also valuable for clients with shorter exit time horizons. Through the use of various assessments, we identify your state of business readiness and business attractiveness. We then correlate this information into a current valuation of your business and potential future value if you adopted a value creation strategy. We then incorporate that value creation strategy into a formal exit plan.
2) Growth Advisory – Ideal for clients with longer time frames to exit (three plus years). Our objective is to provide you with a framework for predictable revenue growth, growth in cash flows, and ultimate growth in equity value.
3) Valuation Advisory for Small Businesses – Ideal for businesses with revenues below $1 million. Think of this like Exit Planning Express. Our focus is on making your business more transferable through making it more attractive and de-risking it before sale.
Buy-side Valuation Advisory
1) Deal Planning – Looking to acquiring a company? Velorum can help you value the deal along with identifying net working capital required.
2) Post-deal Financial Modelling – Get a head start on your post-deal planning by hiring us to develop a financial model of the acquired business, taking into account synergies and the impact of anticipated strategic changes.